Monday, August 1, 2011

Bishop Winters Quotes

You have to put together your nation in your mind. Do you know your mind is your image-nation? Put enough images in your nation and it comes into being.

You better have a Voice that confirms and affirms who you are because there is a devil in the wildnerness that is waiting to challenge WHO you are. -Bishop C. Winters

The root of all of Satan's questions to Messiah in the wilderness was "Who he was." it was all identity based...a challenge to his identity.

The thing that sustained Messiah in the wilderness was the Affirmation that proceeded from The Voice.

Ordination services need to be filled with The Voice that Confirms and Affirms; then Sends you forth!

All will leave you but the one thing that will never leave you...is The Voice, of the one that confirmed and affirmed, and Sent you!

The reason I know what I know even though I don't have the many years to match what I know is because I have A Voice...The Voice of the one who Confirms, Affirms, and Sends me. (Pastor W. Johnson II) You need a Voice! (John 3:17)

we gotta stop bypassing the Voice of man. Yahweh has established men as gifts to men...who will speak for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment